Entering the Next Phase of COVID-19
Coronavirus continues to threaten the health and safety of everyone, and remains the biggest danger we face. Only by being conscious of this fact can you continue to do your part in saving countless lives, including your own and your loved ones, as we settle into the new normal. Here are some of the most important things that you need to remember at all times.
As restrictions lift, people are re-experiencing the world anew. With the virus unresolved, always take necessary precautions venturing outside.
- It just can’t be said enough—social distancing is our strongest weapon against the coronavirus.
- Not too far behind is frequent handwashing.
- Make sure to have portable disinfectants, like wipes, available to keep your hands, belongings, and surfaces clean at all times.
- Most of all, never ever leave your home without wearing a face mask.
Protect Your Home
As you spend more and more time outside, these measures help ensure that COVID-19 never sets foot inside your home.
- Cleaning your house regularly and thoroughly is a must in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
- You’ll want to have a protocol of sorts before entering your home so COVID-19 stays outside, such as disinfecting your shoes.
- When in doubt, consider splurging on a cleaning service to deep-clean and disinfect your home; this costs most homeowners $167.
Maintain Optimum Health
Of course, good health is still your best line of defense against COVID-19. Staying fit and maintaining ample nutrition will help you ward off infection and ensure the odds are stacked in your favor.
- Some people are at higher risk of contracting more severe forms of COVID-19, such as seniors and those with underlying health conditions (lung/heart disease, asthma, diabetes, etc.)
- Maintaining proper nutrition during the pandemic (and always) is unquestionably a priority.
- Make sure to get healthy groceries delivered fresh from sources you can trust.
- Regular exercise appears to be effective against COVID-19’s deadlier complications.
- As an example, mindful movement like yoga can help you keep the coronavirus at bay, as well as offer some amazing holistic benefits.
Hopefully the threat of COVID-19 will go away any day now, but until that day comes, few things are more important than constant vigilance. The fight continues, so do your part to ensure that you end up on the winning side.